2NDbanner copy

Monday, July 30, 2007

Buat Pandai Pandai

Remember bout one months plus ago, i signed up for fitness classes.. As preparation for the class I bought an addtional long pants for the classes. I only bought one as initially I dont think i will so hardworking go so many classes.. Then I felt one pair is not enough,so last two weeks I went to get my second pair of long pants.


The first time I bought time,I did tried it and it was "L" size pants. But somehow I dont know why my brain keep telling its "M" size pants when I went to get my second pair. So as I was very confident that my first pair is "M"(which is actually "L") size pants..i went to the big basket there and start finding but cant find any "M" size pants but theres a lot of "L" size pants there. At last I had to choose another color that has "M" size pants..


And when i got home...I realised that I has just bought the wrong size pants..Spend so much time there looking for the wrong size pant! Felt like slapping myself that time..... Next time I will make sure I really know the actual pant size first, dont wan buat pandai pandai anymore..


No comments: