2NDbanner copy

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Makan makan

Been very lazy and also busy to blog this few days. The boring-ness at work and stress is making me so weak and lazy. Everyday the routine always keep repeating itself….Go to work then finish work then sleep then work again! So boring ar..No changes one…why?
I start to feel like a pokok already.

Anyway, sorry for leaving my blog aside for so long… This round is gonna be photo entry..Me and mum went to Dragon-I at Queensbay Mall two weeks ago. Have never been there before since its opening,so went there to look around and try the food.




The Menu
So nice and colourful the menu...I like it,caught my attention...





The Chopstick



The Interior
(probably because of the sunlight from the mirror,this pic look not so romantic ya...hahaha)




The Tittbits



The noodle that we ordered..forgot the name of the dish already(got some cabbage,mushroom and chicken meat one)



The vege pau




No comments: