2NDbanner copy

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

BlackGoldFish's Birthday Pt 1

Hello guys..... I am not BlackGoldFish but dun worry.. Im no hacker haha... Im just here to help her update her blog since she's so busy busy busy (lazy)....


So this is her celebration with her friends at RedBox....


The Truffle Belgian cake.... This is a really really nice cake... How I know? Cos I ate it muahahaha... Most of it I have to say.....




Since Im not there on that day.. I just try my best to explain this few photos...

Erm.... nearly finished Ice cream... can see it's some kind of Choco Chips Mint ice cream... hmmm shud be it.... cos of the color...


This is err.......... Cakes from RedBox... 3 types of cakes...

This one I know..... Titbits......

and.... this is the MESS in the room..... WHUAAAAAAAA messy - nye

and the mic they used to sing LOL

And the screen.... wat song is tat?

Beautiful Liar - Beyonce & Shakira

This is something beside her... Hmmm After I see see look look.. It's not rubbish leh... It's the present hahahaha...:P
Ok I think thats all for now.....

More coming next.....

Signing off....
This is BenjiPapa

No comments: