2NDbanner copy

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dancing

I jz back from my first fitness class!! OMG!.. i am very tired and no more strength. But i still want blog something bout it first.

Actually been planning to join fitness class about 3 weeks ago,but dragged until today. If my bro and mom didnt persist ask me go,I think i will delay somemore. So today,bro took me go to one of the fitness class to register..then straight attend first dancing class. I LOVE DANCING!!....

Dint have much time to do the registration thing and take free gift, as the class was bout to start. Luckily still able to make it on time for the first class as I dont want to miss out any steps.
The instructor is an "ang mo". He is very friendly and nice.. His class is jz nice, not too fast not too slow.

Before we go to the fitness class,(on the way there,in car), i was bit worry if I would be able to follow the dance steps or not..and i know i sure will forget and kelam kabut one cos very long dint dance already..(last time used to dance modern jazz), so I faster faster tell bro inform him first. Hmm,this is wat bro say to me....."First class is like that one....Ask you join early early don want,now you see you 'mei lou sin tuhn'..."

So I really enjoy the class today,and I really forget some steps in the class..but no kelam kabut...so glad! Hehe...


Happy that i finally join the class, but at same time I also feel bit sour... Sour cos the fees I felt bit expensive...Need jimat jimat spend for next few months...

No comments: