2NDbanner copy

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Unbelievable

I just cant believe or not willing to accept it. But now i start to slowly accept cos it happen again. You must be wondering what im talking bout.


I have this long sleeve brown color dress which I quite like. Have not wear it for some times already as it's quite formal...(I prefer casual wear). So last few weeks I have few important meetings to attend to..and I decided to wear this long sleeves brown color dress... So I attended the meeting and it turn out that the meeting doesn't go smoothly...The first thing I thought to myself is that probably its because preparation is not enough and nothing else. The next following week I attended another meeting and this time i wear short sleeve shirt (not the long sleeve dress anymore).. Things work out very very smooth. Whenever I wear the long sleeve dress,things will not work smoothly.. Not that im superstitious but i cant deny it cos it happenned again...Just last week I wear the long sleeve brown color dress as I dont believe that things wont go smooth if I wear it and that im just being too ridiculous... Guess what!!...........Things really doesnt work out smooth that day....

Need more luck....Big luck pls!







No comments: